Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"if you could end any one problem in the world, what will it be?"

If i could end a problem in the world it'll be stopping drugs, drugs can affect a lot of people. I have friends who have friends in high school and there starting to abuse themselves with pills and they also do more, for some problems in there life that they cant fix or forget about... If that problem continues it can kill them or put them living in the streets.. When i walk home from school i sometimes see people laying on the dirty ground or sometimes talking to themselves or doing something crazy. And people should know about this problem cause i seen it on the news before. More people should start doing something about this before it starts getting passed down to more people. Its important to me because I don't wanna see anyone doing it especially anybody in my family or my friends. I don't know how to help fix this problem.... But say NO to drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment